Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ex-Hausted

Ever need to hit the STOP button.  Am I ever feeling it this week.

We have so much happening in our family this month.   It was my daughters sweet 16th birthday party, and we threw a big-ole party, my niece decided 2 weeks ago to just go ahead and push up her wedding to this Friday,  school starts tomorrow and I have some special orders I can no longer push back. 

Here's what I know...I am tired.  Regardless, I have been fueled by the contacts and positive feedback I have been getting about my signs.  If you contacted me, liked me, visited my facebook page or asked for more information about my little business....THANK YOU!  Also, I have been given some suggestions for quotes and sayings.  It is always fun to work up a new design.  Sometimes I love it right away, sometimes it grows on me and sometimes I just have to revisit the drawing board. 

This is a suggestion from a gal in Mississippi, obviously.  I think I am gonna love it.  I may tweak it a little, but overall I am happy.

This one on the other hand....love the saying, love the concept, but I am not loving that word "when".  It will have to change
But let's get real...the "Moon and back" one is yummy!

Added a few color variations for "It Is Well" and "Enjoy the Little Things".  I am loving these and the little ones would be adorable in a nursery or kiddos room.




Overall, despite the crazy month of August, I did make some progress today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment