Friday, August 23, 2013

Having so much fun

Who would have thought I could do this for a living, but it is happening and I am having a great time.  Gonna ride this wave while it is rolling.  You can always keep up to date with what I am doing on my facebook page, Little Red Porch.  I post daily with new and old stuff that I am working on, craft shows that I am gonna be at and general customer conversing.  Come on over!

Recently my friend, Johnnie, from Savedbylovecreations.com  came down to the studio for a how-to tutorial on my signs and things got a little crazy.  In appreciation for all the traffic I decided to do a give-away and it got crazier.

Hope you have got your name in the running!   Can't wait to see who wins.http://savedbylovecreations.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/PinGiveaway-Square.png

No comments:

Post a Comment