Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Labor Day Weekend

My house, it is a cute little place and deserves a little attention now and then.  So this weekend, throwing out the detail brushes, not thinking about cute signs and gonna spend some time on my sweet home. 





Took a few minutes and looked at my house today and had to apologize to this sweet house for the neglect it has tolerated for the last few months.  Dusty floors, dirty windows, but more importantly, the lack of anything creative happening inside it's tiny self.  

But this is it, this is the weekend I make something fun happen.  I am picking a little spot that needs a pick me up.  There are holes in the wall from a much too aggressive DIY decorator (me),
a lack of privacy into a room that guest would appreciate more of it and a general ho-hum, boring-ness to the whole area.

I mean, seriously, 
could i have not done 
something more here?




I am not a gal for blah...take my ity-bitty kitchen for an example.

I love taking a space and giving it a bit of personality, don't you?  And, FYI, this is really my entire kitchen, there is nothing "kitchen-y" behind me.  =)

 The wallpaper is one of my very favorite things! Bought it on-line and it was a close-out clearance, so is was super cheap.








 
Wait till you see what I have in store...I can't wait to get started.    Hope you find something that you are looking foward to doing this weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment